- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Service, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We do not request nor encourage that you transmit any personally identifying information. We will take reasonable precautions to protect any information you do provide.
In order to use this Service, a user must first complete the short registration form or create a profile. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name, phone number and/or email). This information is used to contact you about the products/services within our Service in which you have expressed interest.
This Service may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Last Updated June 2017